Rediscovering Your Passion, Building Your Bandwidth
The pandemic has prompted many of us to rethink our lives and be more cognizant about where we spend our precious time and energy. It has also highlighted areas where we may not have the bandwidth that we need to be our best selves.
Now it’s time to step out of overwhelm and into a life that you truly enjoy.
Join a group of women physicians to:
- Explore and solidify your core values, passions, and goals
- Discover the places where you have agency to make changes that improve your daily life
- Identify and address the obstacles that keep you stuck
- Use the wisdom of the group to craft a doable action plan
- Rediscover your passion
- Build your bandwidth so you can show up as the best version of you
- 75-minute video calls, every other week (4 sessions total)
- Light thought-provoking homework between meetings
- To create a safe, confidential, and welcoming space, meetings will not be recorded
- Groups are limited to 8. Once filled, a waiting list will be available to sign up for future groups.
- Four Thursdays @8:00 pm EST: April 15th & 29th, May 13th & 27th
- Cost: $475 for 4-session series.
Banner photo credit: @krisroller unsplash.com
MEET YOUR GUIDE FOR THE PROGRAM
Diane W. Shannon MD, MPH, ACC is a former primary care physician and professional coach. She is co-author of Preventing Physician Burnout: Curing the Chaos and Returning Joy to the Practice of Medicine and has researched the challenges facing women physicians today. She uses a coaching approach that builds on strengths and aligns with her personal values of authentic connection, compassion, and the thrill of growth and improvement. She knows what it’s like to feel way too busy and overwhelmed. As a coach she helps busy women physicians harness their superpowers and navigate their way to a life that works so they can truly thrive.
Yes! Send me my free ebook:
The Challenges Women Physicians Face: What’s Needed to Shift from Striving to Thriving.
Learn what women physicians across the country told me about the barriers they face--and about potential solutions. You'll also receive my biweekly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.