Beating Overwhelm and Crafting a Life That Inspires
A program for women physicians
The pandemic has tipped many women into stress, overwhelm, and exhaustion.
Now it’s time to step out of overwhelm and into a life that you truly enjoy.
Join a group of women physicians to:
- Discover the places where you have agency to make changes that improve your daily life
- Identify and address the obstacles that keep you stuck
- Use the wisdom of the group to craft a doable action plan
- Rediscover your passion
- Build your bandwidth so you can show up as the best version of you
- 75-minute video calls, every other week (6 sessions total)
- Light thought-provoking homework between meetings
- Groups are limited to 8. Once filled, a waiting list will be available to sign up for future groups.
- Mondays @8:00 pm EST: September 13 & 27, October 11 & 25, November 8 & 22
- Cost: $875 for the 6-session series.
MEET YOUR GUIDE FOR THE PROGRAM
Diane W. Shannon MD, MPH, ACC is a former primary care physician and professional coach. She is co-author of Preventing Physician Burnout: Curing the Chaos and Returning Joy to the Practice of Medicine and has researched the challenges facing women physicians today. She uses a coaching approach that builds on strengths and aligns with her personal values of authentic connection, compassion, and the thrill of growth and improvement. She knows what it’s like to feel way too busy and overwhelmed. As a coach she helps busy women physicians harness their superpowers and navigate their way to a life that works so they can truly thrive. firstname.lastname@example.org
“My over-arching goal was to work toward finding another partner/provider in my pediatric practice, in order to help myself achieve a better work/life balance. The group coaching program helped me clearly identify some smaller sub-goals, which were more attainable in the short-term. Diane was very helpful in refining those goals, and the input of the group felt very supportive and understanding. It was also helpful in terms of accountability to have the structure of the group and Diane’s leadership.”
– Karin, pediatrician in private practice
Yes! Send me my free ebook:
The Challenges Women Physicians Face: What’s Needed to Shift from Striving to Thriving.
Learn what women physicians across the country told me about the barriers they face--and about potential solutions. You'll also receive my biweekly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Diane W. Shannon, MD, MPH, PCC
email@example.com | Connect on LinkedIn
Website Designed by Gem Seven Studio
Photography by Julia Snider and Kira M. Shannon
All rights reserved © 2022, Diane W. Shannon